To someone whom I know for the years

To someone whom I know for the years, may be before the days of awakening, and may be the day before my youth, I cherished, I touch her hair, smell her presence, and embrace her in the pinnacle of my desires. I never seen her walking down the road, come through the thick darkness and appear in front under the morning sun.

Today my heart got a sound of breezing, rustling to your heart, have you got the whisper passing away gently? Have you noticed your uncontrollable fluttering of eyelids without a reason? Have you felt the clandestine turbulence inside your heart? I set my journey to the roads of lonely nights, let thy door open on the laps of night, someday I will come and sleep with the eternal peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homage to Benoy Sarkar, one of the leading graphic designer of country

In pursuit of Hang - Over